Monday, September 24, 2007

No Drip Wine Drop Stopper

We recently received this funny story about one of our best selling wine accessory - the No Drip Wine Drop Stopper. Here's what the client writes:

"Dear Wine-Wall, I never write product reviews or send feedback when I purchase things but I simply had to after purchasing and using your Drop Stopper. For the past 20 years, I've been hosting a thanksgiving dinner for 30 people at our house. As this is an important gathering of family and friends, I always bring out our fancy dish ware, stemware and linens (table cloths, napkins etc...). Prior to purchasing this product, my biggest fear and greatest cause of stress was how many wine stains am I going to have to scrub and clean this year?! It really caused me headaches not only in anticipation of the event but during the main dinner as well, I would look around the table at the 4-5 bottles of wine floating around and seeing all those little droplets spill down the bottle, make a ring on my table cloth and drip all around the table. I went online and searched for a solution and stumbled across your website and it was like this product was made intentionally for me. I was a little skeptical at first but for the price of $5.50 for 2 No Drip Drop Stoppers, I figured it was worth the risk. I personally think this product does exactly what it is meant to do. I no longer have wine stains on my table cloths and am fully able to enjoy hosting my parties. Many other wine gadgets sometimes work, or break apart after a while but after about 2000 pours, I still have not seen 1 drop spill on my table or spill down the bottle."

We absolutely loved this story and decided to post it on our blog to let others know out there that there is a solution to preventing wine stains (and wine loss as well!) from pouring wine. We also made this quick little video clip to show you how the No Drip Wine Drop Stopper works in action:


For more information on this product and to place an order, come visit the product page by clicking here. You will find this and many more wine racks, gadgets and accessories.

---
Wine-Wall.com Management
info@wine-wall.com
www.wine-wall.com
Bookmark In del.icio.us

No comments: